Starting a Business

> Am I allowed to work in Sweden?

> How do I begin working as egenanställd (self-employed)?

> How do egenanställdföretag (self-employment platform companies) work?

> How do I start my own company?

> What are the most common company types for a private architectural practice?

> How do I register a company?

> What does it cost to register a company?

> Is there an industry standard client-architect agreement?

> What type of insurance do I need?

> How do taxes work in Sweden?

> Pension Contributions

> Can I work on projects outside of Sweden?

> How do I set up an ideell förening (not for profit association)

> How do I set up an ideell förening (not for profit association)

> Code of Conduct

DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer notice: The content of this file does not constitute professional and/or legal advice and is provided by International Architects Sweden volunteers hereinafter (IAS) for your convenience and general information purposes only. The file contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties. Data from third-party sources have been used in its preparation, IAS has not independently verified, validated, or audited such data therefore shall not be liable to any user of IAS platforms or any other person or entity for the inaccuracy of information or any errors or omissions in its contents regardless of the cause of such inaccuracy, error, or omission. IAS is a nonprofitable platform and is not responsible for commercial loss or profit of the linked websites or the organization /entities behind them.In case of any comments, objections, or legal issues, kindly, send an email to